Tuesday, May 26, 2009

There's Something Funny Here...

Yes, it's late and I am tired, and no, I have not been drinking, but I did spend three hours at rehearsal listening to the same songs over and over through the door.

Anyway, The New York Times frequently makes me laugh. Not because they are trying to be funny, but they are so full of themselves that they will probably be pontificating from under a bridge somewhere after the bankruptcy proceedings are over.
Some people just don't know when to stop.
I find that funny.


THIS post from Creative Minority Report, is a perfect illustration. The NYT has really outdone itself.
Most Unintentionally Funny Piece of the Day

Matthew Archbold is very funny, and quite intentionally.

If you have time, "The Goodes" might just be worth checking out, if only for the chance to drive the ratings up a bit.

No comments: