Sunday, May 6, 2012

I'm a BAD Blogger

It's been over a week, and we have been so busy that I haven't had time to blog any of the stuff we have been doing!

The boys and I and two of their friends, Henry and Liam, went to New York on a bus tour. That was a new and different experience.


We are working hard to get ready for "King Lear". It's really all we are thinking about right now. The kids are doing a great job getting things together. I made a couple of crowns and some shields last night.

I have been teaching Confirmation, in an assistant capacity, this year and Wednesday night is the big night. I am looking forward to seeing the Bishop again. He is such a special person.

We are getting things wrapped up in school, bit by bit.
Math is actually coming to an end in a week or so. There is still Science and History to finish, which will take longer, but the boys have had a really good year, all in all.
We are going to be participating more actively in co-op next year, and that will be a new experience for all of us. I will be teaching Literature to two age groups, along with Paula and Rachel, and the boys will have Science, art and a couple of other subjects there.

Other than that, we are just running around trying to get everyone where they need to be and make sure that we have food in the house and current driver's licenses. Long Story.

I'll try to keep up better...maybe when I have NOTHING to do over the summer....right...




No comments: