Monday, August 2, 2010

The New Face of Medicine....

I was just thinking today about images... about symbols and similarities....

I'm sure that I am not the first person to think of this particular symbolic shift, but once it was in my head, it just had to be blogged.

So in American Medical History we have had this symbol since the mid-19th century....
It actually isn't really an ancient symbol of medicine, but we in the States have adopted it all the same and it has worked just fine for over one hundred years.
However, since our shabby, antiquated medical system has become passe', I thought that there must be a more appropriate symbol to represent the new, multi-faceted and Leviathanian system that the powers-that-be are ushering in.

So, while it may not be original, I just want to cast my vote for a new, more meaningful symbol to represent the new face of Medical care in the USA....


You'll notice her title: MedUSA...Couldn't be any more perfect if she was created just for the system.
You'll see. Just TRY lopping off any of the new "departments" that slither into our midst. The IRS will grow two more!

Do I hear any seconds?

2 comments:

Courage8 said...

Second the motion! All opposed?

Laura O said...

Jen ~ that's hillarious!