Monday, February 6, 2012

I'm Calling This....

 About the HHS mandate...


My two cents is that I feel like this may all be a way that Obama hopes to come out looking like the savior of the Church, the "little guy", the poor, and the sick.
I think he is going to come out sometime over the summer and say that his administration needs to be reined in and that the state needs to partner with the Church. It will make him look like he is trying to control this gov't monster that is growing out of control, AND it will win back the Catholics that don't trust his administration.
I may be totally wrong, but I really feel like if he has any hope at all of being reelected, it will be because people feel they owe it to him for his magnanimity.
A LOT of Catholics got him into office, and it's going to take a lot of them to keep him there.
Either that or he really is totally nuts.

No comments: