Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A Good Day!

Well, we all survived the first day of the new school year, and it was actually a very productive day!
The boys are all familiar with the routine, and so they grabbed their books and got right to it.
There is tougher Math, better literature, and some serious music study going on this year. Very exciting.
Brendan and Paul had their first piano lesson today with their new teacher, and I was so  impressed!
They both came home with binders of theory and music history. I love John's teacher too. He is just really taking to the piano, and it has become his "first love" as far as school goes. If I just let him play all day he would be a very happy guy.

I also found a couple of nice desks for Brendan and Paul's room. They will have a place to study and keep all their stuff! We have to drive about an hour to get them, but the price is right.

Tomorrow is going to be a nice quiet day. Nowhere to go but to Religious Ed. later in the evening.
I am so glad I have such cooperative young men for students!

No comments: