Tuesday, August 12, 2008

In My Spare Time...

I have been working with another organizer for almost a year now.
She has had her business up and running for several years, and she is so talented! I have really enjoyed everything I have been learning and all the wonderful people I have met and worked with through the business. Sappari Solutions has been such a blessing to me! I have plenty of nuts and bolts organizing experience, but the business side had me rather intimidated.
Nettie was looking for someone to help out while she was on bed rest last year, and it seems that we have many of the same visions and work habits.
I really love the work! It is so satisfying. I have made some friends through my work and I have hopefully helped them! I really want to be able to work with homeschooling families. This is something that Nettie and I have been thinking about working into the business.

The schedule works out really well because most of the clients are very happy to work in the evenings or on the weekends. The boys can still have all of me all day, which is my primary concern, but a couple of nights a week I can go out and work with a client and Tim takes over with them. I think they really enjoy that!

We are hoping to be able to get a new branch of the business up and running in the next few months. More on that later.

No comments: