Monday, January 2, 2017

Happy New Year!

Here we go!
If you are hitting a "reset" button in any area of your life, consider taking it to prayer, starting today.
I am looking at so many things that need to be reevaluated, revamped, restarted.
I want to do each of these things justice and give them the effort that they are due.

Last night I went to Confession, to start the year absolved and in a good place with God.
The whole family went, and as we all walk down our personal paths this year, we can each step out knowing that we are in a state of Grace. That's the most important step to take over anything else.

I have many plans and only some of them will get past the "outline" phase.
Somme of them will be shelved, but I want to listen closely to God so that the ones that He wants to "Flesh out" become sentences, paragraphs, and then complete essays.

He knows of the plans that He has for us. Plans for a bright future and great Joy!



No comments: