Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Baseball Thing




So John is getting into Baseball.
He has been collecting cards for about a year. Now he knows enough about the players that he wants to listen to the games. Most of the stations have blacked out the games and I don't know if we can stream the one that hasn't. So I went ahead and paid the 15.00 to stream the Major League Games for the season.
Now I am listening! It's the coolest site!
It has a great Live Page to watch and it has all the stats, the live play-by-play and a ton of info!
I'm having a great time! The Orioles are not.
They are having a hard time keeping their feet under them this year.
I'm glad I don't have to watch...

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Mike always says, "Go Phillies!" But he still loves the Ironbirds and Orioles, too.