Thursday, January 10, 2013

Ready...

Almost.
I am so excited about heading to Texas, that I keep forgetting about all the things that I need to get done before Monday.
I have been working on a quilt for Claire, which is way overdue, and I need to be able to take it with me, all I have left is the binding, but still...
Then we need to get school finished for the next two weeks.
The boys have been working hard and we are down to just a few things. Brendan is taking a history test, Paul has some Math, and John has, well, I'm not really sure, but he'll let me know when he's done!
We have some things going on this weekend. The boys have a piano recital on Sunday night, and we have Confirmation Class Liturgy at Mass on Sunday.
I have do get all the laundry done, and figure out how to get all of our stuff into 1 suitcase and 4 backpacks.
For the most part, we are on track. Tomorrow is going to be mostly just preparations. The boys should be done with school and I can correct it all and get out and do some shopping, mailing and errands.
By tomorrow night I should be much more prepared.
I am just dying to get my hands on all those little people!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Praying for you to have a safe and easy trip. Enjoy those grandkids!! New babies are so exciting, especially when they come in twos.