Saturday, January 12, 2013

Set...

The last load of laundry is done, and in the dryer, and I will be able to finish packing.
The cameras are charged, and I have a new SD card for the camera that I will be taking along.
The backpacks are packed except for a few details.
We have a busy day tomorrow so I didn't want to put a bunch of stuff off.

Tomorrow morning is the first Liturgy that the Confirmation kids are in charge of, and I want to be sure that I have my head in the game.
After Mass we will stick around for awhile to take down all the Christmas decorations at the church.
Then we come home for a bit and will head off at 4:15 to get to Brendan and Paul's recital on time.
They have been working very hard to get their piano pieces just right.
If all goes well with the camera, I will post video of their performances tomorrow night.
We will go out to dinner afterwards and then get home to finish up.
Tim will be here, along with Maggie, and we have people popping in and out to make sure that she has company.

I am so excited to see the Cooke family!
Laura and Andrew and all the assorted little Cookelets, a couple of whom I haven't met in person!
The boys will have lots to do, and it will be nice to have another break from school, so close to Christmas!

It's been a very busy Saturday, getting ready, but I am glad that I don't have a whole lot to do tomorrow.



No comments: