Friday, March 14, 2008

Until I see you Again...

video I have been listening to Mark Schultz a lot lately and the other day when I heard this song I thought of the Holy Father and how he was such an inspiration to all of us, but especially children and youth, to live totally for Christ.
He brought Christ to so many people. I know he would tell us to live every moment of life with all our heart, soul and mind.
Some of the pictures aren't very clear, but this is what I felt when I was listening to this song.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome!! Thank you for taking the time to put that wonderful video together. The song is really great and the timing of the photos with the words of the song is superb (Grandma Maggie would use that word!). Loved each and every one of the photos.
Love you and God bless you.
Your proud parents!!

Suzanne said...

I love this slide show. A beautiful tribute to my favorite modern saint! Thanks for sharing it.