Friday, October 30, 2009

Old Navy? Who's Doing Your Buying?


I am very curious about this. I found it on American Papist this morning.

I can't quite figure out why The Sacred Heart is showing up on a T-Shirt from Old Navy, a secular clothing outlet. I'm not complaining. I just wonder why? Is this to appeal to a certain culture?
The description reads like they just stumbled onto the design and thought it looked cool.
Well, I do love the Sacred Heart and I know that Our Lord uses every opportunity to gather souls to His Heart.
Hmmm...The medium might not understand the message, but that won't stop The Word, it never has.

1 comment:

Adventures in Georgia: Home Improvements Gone Bananas said...

I read this a while ago and meant to tell you that all things "Los Muertas" and Day of the Dead are super up-and-coming in styles & fashion. How Hot Topic used to be more of an "underground" trend store for the more rebellious mindset, these 'California Catholic' styles are going to be popping up more regularly everywhere. I don't know how to post pictures on here, otherwise I'd show you some awesome necklaces!