Friday, February 19, 2010

A Little Different...

I thought I would put a new face on the old page. I don't know yet if I like this one. I think it might be a little busy. I tend to like things to be "uncluttered"...
If I seem like I'm jumping around for the next few days, be patient...
I may have to experiment...but I'll get it.

I taught a class last night, and I learned something from listening to a few of the people in the class.
We were discussing the ruts we all get into and the way we all put off making changes.
They were talking about how they are putting off getting organized, giving things away, setting up productive habits.

Today I have been thinking about my own ruts.
Like keeping things so much the same, day in and day out.

That's a deep one for me, so I think I will start here. Breaking my mold just a little. A chip, here and there.

Now, my love is home and I am not going to do any more of this...

Stay tuned for further craziness...

1 comment: