Sunday, January 16, 2011

So. Tired.

How can I be so tired and burnt out on a Sunday night?

I feel like it must be Friday, but, no.

Tomorrow is going to be a very long day. We have a Monday's worth of school, and that is always an adjustment. John has his Shakespeare co-op, which he is very excited about because he really enjoys that.
I will have the younger boys here and we will have to find some kind of Literature to do.
We will watch our Martin Luther King DVD and talk about it.
We will get back to the routine, because that is what we do. School is going to happen not matter how I feel.
Then it's an early dinner because I have to work at 6:30.

I am looking forward to getting back together with my favorite clients. I miss them.
We have a lot of stuff to put up in the attic.
I really would like to get more done in my own house, but I guess that will have to wait for another day.
I can pick away at some little projects while the boys are busy with spelling and the easy stuff.

Tuesday will just be more school and then I have a parish council meeting that night.

Tim is home though, and that makes everything better. I may just be so tired because I am still suffering the aftereffects of LAST week when he wasn't here. The boys were great, as always, but it's not the same for them either. They always miss the fun evenings with their dad.

Nina and Lilly are sharing our home and while it is a different way of life, we are all getting into the swing of things. I just love it when Lilly looks up and says "I love you Mimi". Then I know what's really important. This is a little girl who is going through some tough times, but she knows that she is loved and that she has a family that will always be here for her.

So, onward and upward. The week is going to come around whether I am ready or not.
I have so much to be thankful for, and I need to concentrate on that. And I will. In the morning, when I'm not so tired....

1 comment:

Laura O in AK said...

If Stephen wasn't home tomorrow, we'd have a full day of school. Instead, I hope he takes the older boys out for some adventure in the super cold. Then I might be able to get work done in preparation of the rest of the week.

Good luck with things tomorrow and enjoy the rest of the week.