Monday, April 11, 2011

Hmmm....

I don't know if I am crazy about this new look.
The background is pretty, but it's hard to find fonts and colors that look good with it.
I will have to keep messing with it until I figure it out.

One thing that is driving me crazy, is that youtube videos are too wide for the three column templates, so I have to go in and manually change the size every time I want to post a video. I would love for it to size it automatically.

I am getting another little point and shoot camera to replace the poor, battered Cybershot.
This one is a Panasonic and it supposedly shoots very good video, which is what I am trying for. We shall see. I spent two days researching the reviews on every doggone camera available. I really want to be able to shoot a lot more video. If I upload it to youtube and Google, I won't have to keep it all in the laptop. I have my external drive for long term storage. Video takes up a lot of space! I feel kind of bad because I have missed a lot of video opportunities over the past couple of years.

I am going to spend more time on photos too. Can't wait to get out with the camera more!
I am hoping for some good outings to spend time on photography skills this summer. Seems like during the school year the days just fly by without a chance to do anything extra.

Who knows? Maybe I can make Mom and Grandma Maggie proud!

1 comment:

Laura O in AK said...

I love the new background. As for visibility, have you tried doing the black type with a slightly larger or different font? Sometimes that makes a difference.

As for YouTube, I posted some recently and did not know it was so wide. Guess I have something to do tonight..