Thursday, May 26, 2011

Just So Ya Know....

In response to the comment that I received this morning....
I am a Roman Catholic, happy to be obedient to the Magisterium, and our Holy Father Benedict XVI.
I am trying to live a life worthy of the Gifts that Christ has bestowed on me through His Church.
Pope Benedict is the successor of Peter. As such he has my undying fidelity and prayers. No human being in history, besides Our Lord, and His mother Mary, has ever been able to get through this life without failing in some way. No one is perfect.
From Saint Peter to Pope Benedict every pope in history has been human. Some have been better than others, but they have all fallen occasionally. I find that to be reassuring, because I am more human than I care to admit.
Pope Benedict is a man of God, and he has been given the Grace to carry out his duties in an exemplary way. Every pope is given to the Church for the time and season that he must oversee. I know that the Holy Spirit chose the right man for the job.
So, rumor-mongering and internet sites that are created to spread dissension within the Faithful, won't get through this blog.
God Bless our dear Holy Father.
I am praying for all who are confused about what the Church teaches and it's mission on Earth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww snap! I'll say a little pryer for whomever it was - sad. -Laura