Wednesday, March 2, 2011

This Is a New Thing....

I've long been the mom of young ladies. I was one myself.
Getting through the teen years with Laura and Nina wasn't really even challenging. Yes, there were a few small rebellions, there were some mistakes, but they were the kind that you expect, and we weathered them, and here we are on the other side and they are doing so well.

So, I am now about to be the mom of a teenage boy. Yes, come June, John will be thirteen and the other two are going to be fast on his heels.
I haven't done this before. I have lived in a house with teenage boys, three of them. This is different though.
I am doing my best to stay on top of all the details, but I am sure glad that I have Tim, who has actually been one.

They are three wonderful guys and they do their best to be helpful, and let their mama know that they love her. It's a new thing, but I think it's going to be great!

No comments: