Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Posting Anew

I am posting this blog from the new Laptop!
Thanks so much to Tim for my lovely gift! He's so sweet!
My old one is just not really all that great for anything...

We have been having so much fun with Laura, Andrew and the girls.
We have been running all over the place, checking out this new place that the Cookes are calling home. We have been to the Stockyards, to watch the cows (or steers) come home, we have had some wonderful meals, thanks to Laura.

Laura and I went to the Central Market today and it was just about the most amazing place that I have shopped. I bought Tim a bunch of yummy "souveniers".
We stayed home until the Laptop was scheduled to be delivered and I didn't want to miss that!

I'm not sure what is up for tomorrow, but I'm sure it will be fun!
I'll add pictures later.

No comments: