Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I Didn't Drive my Car Today!

This is a rare occasion and worthy of mention.

I worked around the house, re-entered a bunch of stuff into Homeschool Tracker, which seems bent on annoying me at the end of the school year.

I cut all the boys hair, then did Tim's after dinner. (Pictures to be furnished later.)

Tim installed the window a/c units.

Brendan finished his spelling book!

I mowed the front and back yards, did three loads of laundry, washed the floor in the living/dining area, fed everyone...and Maggie had no accidents!

John and I took Maggie for a wonderful, long, warm walk this evening! Love the warm nights!

When I have a chance to stay home and get things done around here, I feel like I am me again!

Tomorrow is not going to be the same kind of day.

I will be running for most of it! Oh well, today was great! I'll have to try again soon.

No comments: