Friday, May 7, 2010

It's Really Friday...

WOW!
What a week! All those things that I posted about, that have been keeping me running, are still going full tilt, and so am I!
Monday we did a full day of school, we went to Macbeth rehearsal, where we discussed props and costumes and realized what was missing. That night I went to the "Annual Parish Meeting". A reality check for the parishioners by any other name.
Tuesday we had another full day of school, Brendan started gymnastics, and I worked in the evening. I did enjoy the job. We cleaned out the entire "craft room" and it looked great when we were finished! Then I went home and worked on the "signs" spreadsheets until midnight.
Wednesday we had rehearsal again after school. It went well, but Maggie ended up stuck in her kennel for a long time. I felt really bad. She is so sweet and cooperative. She spends all her time following us around and she is just such a little trouper. I am so proud of her progress!
Tim had a Knight's meeting, so I stayed home and worked on more campaign details.
Yesterday we did school all day, but the light is shining at the end of the tunnel!
The boys only have ten lessons left in Math and they are getting down to it on several other subjects. Yay!! Yeah, there are going to be a few things that we have to finish up. History for Brendan and John, and English for everyone. But they are doing so well. Brendan took a History test today and he got a 90%!
After school I had to take Maggie to the vet for shots and all that jazz. She is growing like a weed, and everyone loves her. She is so well behaved. It's a pleasure to take her anywhere.
She will start a puppy class later this month.
Today started with Mass. Then we came home and the boys did school. Three math tests. A History test, three Spelling tests, and all the other subjects in between.
After school it was off to rehearsal again. We got a lot done.
Then we came home just in time for Paul and I to grab a bite and run back out to Children's Choir practice.
When I got home I worked on some stuff for Macbeth.
I am just finishing up and am going to post this and hit the sack.
Tomorrow is another day...

No comments: